Assassin’s Creed Birth of a New World – The American Saga is an exclusive compilation of the three Assassin’s Creed games that witnessed the birth of modern America, and includes:
Assassin’s Creed III
A new assassin will rise as a new country is born…
Assassin’s Creed III continues the stealth, action and open-world gameplay that is the series’ trademark, transporting the action to the American Revolution in the late 1800s. Our new Assassin is Connor Kenway – half-English, half-Native American, and taking orders from General George Washington himself…
Assassin’s Creed III features:
- The largest and most ambitious Assassin’s Creed Game yet
- Action in the city and in the wild frontier
- More missions with greater control on how you choose to play
- Traditional stealth and parkour gameplay
- Immense new Naval battles
- The final chapter in Desmond’s story
The Frontier is a wide open wilderness that offers more unique challenges than ever before. From rocky cliff faces to heavy wooded areas, Connor is equally at home climbing and navigating trees and ledges as he is taking out enemies on the ground. And it’s not just about stalking foes both British and Templar; this game gives you the chance to animals as well as your human prey.
City-based gameplay still plays a big part, with fantastic and densely-packed recreations of Boston and New York. On top of this, a new dynamic weather system is in place that brings real changes to the action with the changes of the seasons. When winter comes, rivers freeze bringing a change to the geography and allowing you to adapt to the terrain like never before. Enemy soldiers also adapt, becoming colder and slower and easier to pick off!
With larger-scale locations and a longer time-span, the way you execute your missions has evolved, too. New mission delivery systems like Clubs allow you to accept and carry out more than one mission at a time. With different tasks to balance and more freedom to accept missions when it suits you, Assassin’s Creed III offers more control over how you play the game, and promises a more personal and layered experience.
The traditional stealth and combat returns in Assassin’s Creed III, now looking and moving better than ever thanks to the new Ubisoft-AnvilNext engine. Connor is perhaps the most nimble Assassin yet, with hard –hitting combat and free-flowing parkour moves amongst the buildings, trees and everywhere else! He’s not only armed with the traditional Assassin’s knife, but has a trusty tomahawk with a blade shaped like the Assassin’s symbol.
Naval combat makes its debut in Assassin’s Creed III. For the first time, the action can take to the high seas as massive galleons blast each other apart with cannons in ship-to-ship combat. You’ll have different kinds of ammo at your disposal, from traditional cannonballs to grape shot for shrapnel. Modify your cannonballs for even greater damage – chain two together for maximum impact, or set it ablaze and set your enemy on fire. Get close enough and you can even board enemy vessels for hand-to-hand combat with the opposing crew. And thanks to the new mission system, naval battles can be as big – or as small – a part of your story as you like.
Assassin’s Creed III also marks the end of Desmond Miles’ story as he relives his ancestors’ lives for the last time. Return to the Animus once more and live the revolution in Assassin’s Creed III!
Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD, is the remastered striking chapter of the pre-American Revolution Assassin’s Creed saga. The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, an Assassin with a French and African mixed heritage, who finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. Taking full advantage of its new hardware, Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD introduces graphical improvements and new missions that dive deeper into Aveline’s story.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace.
Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Features:
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN – Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES – Discover the largest and most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including:
- Loot underwater shipwrecks
- Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities
- Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles
- Search for treasure in lost ruins
- Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN – Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship`s improvements are critical to Edward` s progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY – Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE – Fight against or cooperate with your friends in the ruthless and acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters and fight to the death in exotic themed maps.
All our pre-owned games are quality tested & fully playable, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Game may not include original artwork and/or manual.
Pre-owned games may have minor scratches but are guaranteed to work.