Batman: Arkham City on Xbox 360 builds upon the intense atmosphere and action of Batman: Arkham Asylum, by sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.
One of the biggest hits of 2011, Batman: Arkham City is now available in a complete Game of the Year Edition on PlayStation 3. Re-live the epic story as Batman faces an all-star cast of enemies and companions, including all the additional content made available over the past year – seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins beyond the original retail release.
Game of The Year bonus content:
- Catwoman Pack
- Nightwing Bundle Pack
- Robin Bundle Pack
- Challenge Map Pack
- Arkham City Skins Pack
- Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Maps – Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker’s Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave
- Playable Characters – Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing
- Skins – 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing
Batman: Arkham City on Xbox 360 Features:
- Become the Dark Knight – Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman’s tortured psychology.
- Play as Catwoman – Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman’s story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat – Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham’s gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
- New Gadgets – Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman’s abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
- New Story – Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
- Arkham Has Moved – Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham’s new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City – a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
- Huge Cast of Characters – Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
- Featured Voice Talent Ã¢ÂÂKevin Conroy and Bafta-Winning Mark Hamill and reprise their roles as The Batman and the Joker respectively
All our pre-owned games are quality tested & fully playable, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Game may not include original artwork and/or manual.
Pre-owned games may have minor scratches but are guaranteed to work.