The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan PS4 Description
Bandai Namco Entertainment and Supermassive Games are partnering to deliver a new terrifying series of narrative horror games.
From the developers of Until Dawn…
The Dark Pictures is a series of stand-alone, cinematic horror games, designed to present a new, terrifying experience on a regular basis, each game is unconnected and will feature a brand new story, setting, and new cast of characters.
Players’ progress will be witnessed by the Curator, an omniscient voyeur of our protagonists’ choices. The Curator is timeless, recording stories of life and death in his own small section of a vast repository containing every story ever told.
Man of Medan is the first game in The Dark Pictures Anthology, bringing supernatural horror on board a ghost-ship adrift in the South Pacific. Four friends and their captain set sail on a holiday diving trip, with a rumored WWII wreck to find. As the day unfolds, and a storm rolls in, their trip soon changes into something much more sinister. Who will live, who will die? It’s down to you. Can you save them all?
A new terrifying experience:
Supermassive Games delivers a new, horrific narrative journey where you will have to confront your deepest fears.
Can you save them all?
All playable characters can live and all can die. The choices you make will decide their fate – Date could be just around the corner…
What will you do to survive?
Each choice you make has a consequence – which can mean life or death for you characters. will you keep your head whilst struggling to survive? – What decisions will you make?
Shared Story Mode
- Share your story simultaneously with a friend in 2 Player online co-op
- Both players explore the world, make choices and actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of the characters you are playing
- Play through scenes from a different perspective to the single-player experience, sometimes together, sometimes apart in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares
- The decisions you and your friend make could be the one thing that keeps them all alive…
Movie Night Mode
- Play locally in a group of up to 5 players with one controller, pass the pad and play the character of your choice in turn
- Each player takes charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters
- Will you make decisions just to save your own character? Or try and keep everyone else alive?
- At the end of your playthrough, your actions and impacts throughout the playthrough will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player
Shipping & Delivery
Orders placed before 11-30AM IST, on a business day will be shipped out the same day. All other orders will be shipped out the next business day. After your order is processed, transit time typically 3 to 4 business days, with delivery Monday-Saturday.