Far Cry 5 Xbox One (Pre-Owned) Description
SPARK THE FIRES OF RESISTANCE AGAINST A FANATIC CULT
- Stranded in hostile territory, find strength in the community around you to lead a resistance against a cult taking over Hope County, Montana.
- Meet a lot of memorable characters including Mary May, local saloon owner; Nick Rye, family man and plane enthusiast; and Pastor Jerome, a preacher whose flock has been led astray.
- Recruit Guns for Hire and leverage the special skills of up to 2 at a time to turn the tables on The Project at Eden’s Gate.
- Command specialized Fangs For Hire, animals you can control to support any playstyle.
- Ally with a Friend For Hire to take down the cult in a two-player co-op experience that extends across the full campaign.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH
- The freedom to go in any direction – you decide the when, the where, and the how.
- From the moment you enter Hope County you have the freedom to tackle the world in any order you choose.
- For the first time in Far Cry, you are the hero of the story – choose your own avatar and customize your character.
- Create insane and unique Far Cry experiences with the Map editor, to enjoy with or against your friends!
A WORLD THAT EVOLVES
Play your way against Joseph Seed and his fanatical followers in a dynamic open world that adapts and reacts to the choices you make.
- The Resistance Meter evolves the world in meaningful ways as you progress; every action you take moves your story forward.
- Disrupt the cult’s doomsday preparations to draw The Heralds into epic showdowns in the open world.
- Your choices affect the world as new gameplay opportunities arise from the chaos.
- Tear up the countryside in iconic American vehicles you can make your own; from muscle cars to big rigs, from ATVs to tractors.
- Commandeer a plane to engage cult forces in an epic aerial dogfight or bombing run.
- Discover the natural riches of the Montana wilderness as you hunt, fish, and explore every inch.
The Far Cry series is returning to Sony’s exceptional PlayStation 4. Entertaining fans since 2004, Far Cry has become a popular choice for fans of the first-person action shooter with each title in the series being released to critical adoration. Here, with Far Cry 5, developer Ubisoft has created what promises to be the biggest and best iteration yet. Designed in a similar vein to its predecessors, Far Cry 5 sees gamers traverse the vast open world of Hope County in Montana. This time around, players get to create their character using a variety of options including skin tone and gender. This new creation hub lends a new dynamic to the series with gamers being able to create an avatar that best suits them.
As soon as players switch on their consoles, the Far Cry 5 experience begins. As gamers drop into Hope County for the first time, they are greeted with no explanation as to why they are there and have no directional markers. This means they must explore the world completely on their own and discover what it is they are supposed to be doing.
A new feature in this edition is the inclusion of a recruitment system, labelled Guns for Hire. Here, players are able to ask local people to join their cause with each person having their own unique ability. If any conditions aren’t met, the local can refuse to join the fight. Added to this is the Fangs for Hire feature, first seen in Far Cry Primal. Here, gamers are able to tame a variety of wild animals, recruiting them and adding them to the team so they are able to carry items and attack when directed.
Elsewhere, fishing mechanics have also been introduced as a side activity and the game will see the biggest ever customisable weapons and vehicle range ever seen in a Far Cry game. Fly, drive, sail, there’s plenty to get stuck into.
When it comes to plot, Ubisoft hasn’t skimped on creating a deep and exciting story. Players assume the role of a member of the Sheriff’s Department for Hope County who is then sent to arrest Joseph Seed, a preacher who has risen to power as the leader of a doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. The objective of Far Cry 5 is to put an end to the Eden’s Gate cult and bring down their leader and his regime once and for all. With the incredible performance power of Sony’s PS4, Far Cry 5 promises to be yet another thrilling addition to any gamer’s collection.
All our pre-owned games are quality tested & fully playable, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Game may not include original artwork and/or manual.
Pre-owned games may have minor scratches but are guaranteed to work.