WWE 2K19 Xbox One (Pre-owned) Description
WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favourites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favourite modes and the opportunity to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS**!
- 2K Showcase is a story-driven, single-player campaign mode that traditionally covers a particular era or rivalry of a WWE Superstar
- The mode features historic WWE footage that gives context and backstory to the objective-based matches the user plays through
- Achieving objectives often triggers mid-match cinematic cutscenes that allow the user to recreate historic moments on their way to victory. Completing objectives also unlocks special arenas, Superstars, attires and championship belts.
- The goal of finishing a Showcase is to complete as many objectives as possible to earn all unlockable content, and of course, relive some awesome WWE history along the way!
- The first factor in making this decision was listening to the fans
- 2k has received a lot of requests asking us to bring back the mode. Internally, the team also wanted to bring 2K Showcase back because it adds a different gameplay dimension, as players are attempting to recreate historic moments.
- It’s a great way for players to learn about different WWE Superstars and experience matches they may not have witnessed when they originally occurred on WWE programming.
- Daniel Bryan is one of the most popular WWE Superstars in the last decade, with nearly universal support from the WWE Universe.
- His story resonates with everyone, as he worked incredibly hard to get to the top of his craft – only to deal with setbacks that seemingly would keep him from fulfilling his dreams.
- He persevered, fought for what he wanted and is now back doing what he was meant to do.
- His story is both relatable and inspiring for anyone trying to achieve their goals in life.
- 15 Daniel Bryan video interview packages, with a combined run time of more than 25 minutes
- 20 story-centric video cutscenes
- 11 historical matches, along with one “surprise” match, for a total of 12 matches
- Nine historic arenas, including Velocity and WrestleMania XXX
- 11 different Daniel Bryan character models, with each having unique appearances and movesets
- Eight new entrances and 11 new victory scenes;
More specifically, Daniel Bryan has four new entrances and six new victory scenes. Team Daniel with Kane as part of “Team Hell No” for a special surprise.
All our pre-owned games are quality tested & fully playable, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Game may not include original artwork and/or manual.
Pre-owned games may have minor scratches but are guaranteed to work.