WWE 2K19 PS4 Description
He’s the “Master of the 619” & She’s the “Baddest Woman on the Planet.” Pre-order WWE 2K19 to play as both Rey Mysterio and “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey.
Note – Both games pre-order bonuses will be present in the box
WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favourites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favourite modes and the opportunity to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS**!
He’s the “Master of 619”. She’s the “Baddest Woman on the Planet.” Pre-Order WWE 2K19 to play as both Rey Mysterio and “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey. Never Say Never.
- 2K Showcase is a story-driven, single-player campaign mode that traditionally covers a particular era or rivalry of a WWE Superstar
- The mode features historic WWE footage that gives context and backstory to the objective-based matches the user plays through
- Achieving objectives often triggers mid-match cinematic cutscenes that allow the user to recreate historic moments on their way to victory. Completing objectives also unlocks special arenas, Superstars, attires and championship belts.
- The goal of finishing a Showcase is to complete as many objectives as possible to earn all unlockable content, and of course, relive some awesome WWE history along the way!
- The first factor in making this decision was listening to the fans
- 2k has received a lot of requests asking us to bring back the mode. Internally, the team also wanted to bring 2K Showcase back because it adds a different gameplay dimension, as players are attempting to recreate historic moments.
- It’s a great way for players to learn about different WWE Superstars and experience matches they may not have witnessed when they originally occurred on WWE programming.
- Daniel Bryan is one of the most popular WWE Superstars in the last decade, with nearly universal support from the WWE Universe.
- His story resonates with everyone, as he worked incredibly hard to get to the top of his craft – only to deal with setbacks that seemingly would keep him from fulfilling his dreams.
- He persevered, fought for what he wanted and is now back doing what he was meant to do.
- His story is both relatable and inspiring for anyone trying to achieve their goals in life.
- 15 Daniel Bryan video interview packages, with a combined run time of more than 25 minutes
- 20 story-centric video cutscenes
- 11 historical matches, along with one “surprise” match, for a total of 12 matches
- Nine historic arenas, including Velocity and WrestleMania XXX
- 11 different Daniel Bryan character models, with each having unique appearances and movesets
- Eight new entrances and 11 new victory scenes;
More specifically, Daniel Bryan has four new entrances and six new victory scenes. Team Daniel with Kane as part of “Team Hell No” for a special surprise.